Following the success of our mini tour in August 2014, I’ll be hitting the road again with Jon Amor in a couple of weeks.
This time we’ll be playing more gigs in the south of England, as well as a home town gig for both of us – Devizes for Jon, and Colchester for me.
The songs will no doubt be a little different from last time, but the format will remain the same – we’ll be playing a stripped back, electro-acoustic set of our own songs, as well as some of our favourite covers by artists we share a mutual admiration for.
I’ll also be brushing up on my Alan Partridge quotes over the coming weeks, as, to be honest, I fell short of the mark during the last tour – “Stop getting Partridge wrong!”
It would be great to see a few familiar faces at one (or more) of the shows.
Here are the dates for your diaries:
- Fri 30th Jan – Platform Tavern, Southampton
- Sat 31st Jan – The Lamb, Devizes
- Sun 1st Feb – The Beehive, Swindon
- Mon 2nd Feb – Haven Club, Oxford
- Fri 6th Feb – Trent Navigation, Nottingham
- Sat 7th Feb – Guisborough R’n’B Club
- Sat 21st Feb – Blues At The Farm, Billericay (2pm)
- Sat 21st Feb – The Soundhouse, The Bull, Colchester (9pm)
- Sun 22nd Feb – Broadstairs Blues Bash
I’ll also have copies of “The Well” by Joel Fisk & The Breakdown, which features Jon on a couple of tracks, so this will be your first opportunity to pick one up. Maybe we’ll sign it for you too…
See you on the other side – “Aha!”